Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2018 Challenger GT. Lowered with H&R springs, Black Widow exhaust, Hellcat air intake, Scat Pack front chin spoiler, window tint, black grill and fuel door, rebadged with super bee badges. 20x9" Demon replica wheels and 265/45-20's all the way around. Tinted headlights, tail light centers, and side marker lights and reflectors. I also have a 2015 lime green Scat Pack with similar mods. ...trying to figure out how to load pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't see where to add pics, so if anyone wants to post them for me or wants to see how a GT looks lowered, I can send you pics, just give me an email addy or number to text to.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I don't see where to add pics, so if anyone wants to post them for me or wants to see how a GT looks lowered, I can send you pics, just give me an email addy or number to text to.
imgur.com

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
There's a minimum number of posts before you can attach images / items.

on the reply screen - below you'll see a red button "manage attachments" that will appear once you've reached that threshold. IIRC, its 5 posts and then it should come up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Hal. I will watch for it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,735 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk. Sounds nice, why the Super Bee badges though?

A Guy

Reactions: CtheW0rld

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No reason other than I like them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...and thank you for the welcome.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, still nothing allowing me to attach pics.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That looks really good. I like the idea of an all-wheel drive car in the winters here in Canada, but the ride height kind of turned me off.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. Considering a new hood as well, but can't make up my mind which one I like best.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,735 Posts
Looks awesome :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is my 2018 Challenger GT. Lowered with H&R springs, Black Widow exhaust, Hellcat air intake, Scat Pack front chin spoiler, window tint, black grill and fuel door, rebadged with super bee badges. 20x9" Demon replica wheels and 265/45-20's all the way around. Tinted headlights, tail light centers, and side marker lights and reflectors. I also have a 2015 lime green Scat Pack with similar mods. ...trying to figure out how to load pics.
What did you do to tint the headlights?

How hard is it to get the chrome grill insert out?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. I was hoping the 18 GT would be offered in Plum Crazy, but since it wasn't, and I already have a Sublime Green, I just went with black.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The headlight tint is from a company called Subject9. They are an enormous pain in the butt to get right. They're vinyl, but require a lot of time and patience with a heat gun on low to stretch and get right, and they do cut the light output of the HIDs. I'm swapping out the H11 fog lights to LEDs and adding an LED light bar behind the lower grill.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had the dealer install the black grill trim and fuel door at the dealership before I picked it up. We did the Scat Pack front chin spoiler at my buddy's shop. There are dang near 100 rivets, screws, and fasteners you have to remove to swap them out. That actually took more time than the lowering springs did.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts