Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reluctant sale of a pristine Challenger Hellcat, automatic - close to showroom condition,10,000 mainly highway miles, garage kept. This monster is in perfect condition. It is 100% stock. Black Leather interior, sunroof ,Nav, 707HP, purchased new in 2019 never been thrashed or taken to the track. located in Charlotte NC.
$63,000
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Hood Grille

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reluctant sale of a pristine Challenger Hellcat, close to showroom condition,10,000 mainly highway miles, garage kept. This monster is in perfect condition. It is 100% stock. Black Leather interior, Nav, 707HP, but never been thrashed or taken to the track. located in Charlotte NC.
View attachment 1018485 View attachment 1018487
how much is this beauty. I Need to know

do you accept bitcoin or crypto

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Manual or automatic?

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
What a beautiful car!! I wish I could afford it, but my advice to you would be to post the window sticker so people can see all the options the car came with. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: fyrdude

·
Registered
562 Posts
Crazy to think that 1.5 bitcoins, some little electric codes once worth literally less than a penny, can own this beautiful monster. GLWS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts