Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2018 Challenger R/T wheel paint

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 ·
I have a 2018 R/T with just the basic silver 20×8.5 wheels and I have some paint chips
(Thanks discount tire) and was wondering where everyone got there paint from? I've heard of paint scratch but no others.

#3 ·
I had a wheel on my daughters car repaired and when I asked what paint color it was and could I get a little extra for touch ups he said it was powder coat and there isn’t any liquid paint to use and match.

#4 ·
Unless you want to do this yourself I would recommend going to a wheel repair shop that’s what all the car dealership do and you don’t have to powder coating or go onto Facebook market place which is a great place.way better than Craigslist you get used dodge oem rims and you don’t get hustled like Craigslist

#5 ·
Unless you want to do this yourself I would recommend going to a wheel repair shop
I agree it could actually look worse on a DIY. Do it right the 1st time.

Reactions: MrF8Green
#7 ·
Can you post a picture of the wheels? These are actually the 20x8" base wheels, correct?

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.