·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger R/T
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_3021 copy.jpeg
Image 11-3-19 at 7.26 PM.jpg
IMG_1403.jpeg

garage kept work from home so rarely driven moved to NYC area and no longer need a car
will let go for 40k I don't need to sell but I hate to see this not being driven I had this custom ordered check out window sticker and photos I can email you more pictures just send me your email address.

Thanks for looking

Bud

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,092 Posts
Very nice car, similar to mine. I was comparing window stickers, and like another thread about differences in prices, my Driver Convivence Group was $300 less than yours, but that might be because of the Tech Package I got having some unlisted overlap. Or a late year price change?
Good luck with the sale, I have to say to anyone looking, that color combo with the black trim, black SHAKER, and Hellcat Wheels is stunning.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger R/T
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is still available poor thing just sit-in g in garage She needs to be somewhere warm!

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
76 Posts
Very nice! I just saw this thread. Too bad I just bought a 2016 R/T Plus Shaker at the end of 2019. Good luck in your sale.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,726 Posts
That's a beautiful car and, with such low mileage and being recent vintage, well worth what you're asking IMO. I hope it finds a warm and loving home soon to get up and go! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts