Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at upgrading my 2018 Challenger R/T from the 7inch to the 8.4inch U-connect non-nav radio, I am not finding many specifically for 2018 Challenger's on eBay but am finding a lot for other Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep models. Does anyone know what other vehicles and year radios are compatible with the 2018 Challenger? I believe the Charger should be compatible, but not sure what years and I have spent a lot of time searching the web for answers and not really finding anything clear. Hoping someone on here would know the answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Steve White Motors and ask Luke in parts, he has all the correct answers.

Thanks, called him and spoke to him at great length. Great guy and very helpful. He suggested I stick with buying off of .infotainment.com to make sure I get one that works correctly.

I appreciate the help!

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
Thanks, called him and spoke to him at great length. Great guy and very helpful. He suggested I stick with buying off of .infotainment.com to make sure I get one that works correctly.

I appreciate the help!
Happy to help you and welcome to this forum.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
278 Posts

I appreciate the help!
Yep, but those are expensive. Try and get the right numbers for the radio you need from there and look again at eBay. There will be others and will cost $800 instead of $1499. I know a guy that got one from there (eBay) and he has SiriusXM and Nav working that he didnt pay extra, but maybe he got lucky. Im thinking his radio had the 5 years included Sirius and its a radio from a 2017 w/ Android Auto and Car Play

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, but those are expensive. Try and get the right numbers for the radio you need from there and look again at eBay. There will be others and will cost $800 instead of $1499. I know a guy that got one from there (eBay) and he has SiriusXM and Nav working that he didnt pay extra, but maybe he got lucky. Im thinking his radio had the 5 years included Sirius and its a radio from a 2017 w/ Android Auto and Car Play
I ended up buying the one I wanted on Ebay for $600.00, then sold my 5" one on Ebay for $200.00, so all in all I paid $400.00 for one. Works great and install couldn't have been easier.

Thanks for all the help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts