Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a nice day (relative to location) here in MN, with the Sun out and my driveway clear of snow. So I pulled the SPS out to snap a few pics to capture the Brass Monkey wheels and test fit one of the Oracle Side Markers (Driv Rear).

·
Registered
716 Posts
Car looks fantastic! Yea I'm in MI and my car has been stored and covered since the end of Nov. Its hard living in the Midwest/north east!! But when March and April roll around and the weather permanently breaks for spring - when I unwrap the car, its like seeing her for the first time again!! I really start getting the itch to drive it in February - just about at my breaking point but always manage to wait until all the snow is gone and the streets have had enough rain to wash all the dirt, salt and sand away.

Reactions: Rawyzf

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car looks fantastic! Yea I'm in MI and my car has been stored and covered since the end of Nov. Its hard living in the Midwest/north east!! But when March and April roll around and the weather permanently breaks for spring - when I unwrap the car, its like seeing her for the first time again!! I really start getting the itch to drive it in February - just about at my breaking point but always manage to wait until all the snow is gone and the streets have had enough rain to wash all the dirt, salt and sand away.
Thanks!

I got the Car just under 2 weeks ago, and the roads were a little wet so the car got dirty on the drive home from the dealership. That is why I don't have it covered, it's not 100% clean. So, I figured I'd pull it out for giggles :)

I hear you though on spring, it's like walking out to a new car every year.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
I agree with the color combo, very nice, did you order it with the Brass Monkey wheels?

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with the color combo, very nice, did you order it with the Brass Monkey wheels?
Thanks!

No, it came with the standard Scat Pack wheels. I had the Brass Monkey wheels from my 16 Shaker I traded in.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Love the color. Gets some flaps on that beast ASAP. I didn't and I paid the price. Paint is THIN and it is easy to sandblast it off.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the color. Gets some flaps on that beast ASAP. I didn't and I paid the price. Paint is THIN and it is easy to sandblast it off.
Thanks!

I've gone back and forth on the flaps....I don't know if I can do it.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Color looks good. Never thought I'd say that. Did you originally order those wheels separately when you purchased your last Scat Pack? Obviously not an option on a Scat Pack... My favorite of the current wheel offerings.

Couldn't help it...

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Color looks good. Never thought I'd say that. Did you originally order those wheels separately when you purchased your last Scat Pack? Obviously not an option on a Scat Pack... My favorite of the current wheel offerings.

Couldn't help it...Brass Monkey - YouTube
Thanks, no I bought them from Factory Reproductions a few weeks after getting my Redline Scat.

I too like BM. They look almost black when no light is in them, then they look awesome in the light.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Very cool, the car looks great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sharp, love the color!