Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see this? Looks like all the new GT's have it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Nope sure haven't. I did add an AWD emblem from a Charger to my spoiler in the same area. You would be amazed at how many people, even car guys can't believe you can get a Challenger with AWD. I think Dodge is missing an opportunity to market the car even more.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
The first I have seen it. I have been thinking of adding some kind of AWD or 4WD badge to my 2017 GT as they don't have any. Since I was all set to buy a WILLYS Wrangler before I heard about the AWD Challenger that was coming out in January 2017 I was thinking of putting the 4 wheel Drive decal that is on the tailgate of the WILLYS Wheeler edition on the rear bumper of my GT. but I may get one of these instead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a nice-looking badge. Don't have one, mine's a 2017, but I kind of like the stealth. I like hearing "Really!?" when people ask what I'm going to drive in the winter and I tell them the Big Secret.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up my GT on 3/3/2018, and I have no badges on my car at all. Not even the GT logo on the side panels.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just picked up my GT on 3/3/2018, and I have no badges on my car at all. Not even the GT logo on the side panels.
Bought it new? Something is wrong because supposed to be there. Get back with your dealer and find out what's going on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought it new? Something is wrong because supposed to be there. Get back with your dealer and find out what's going on.

Yes, brand new. we had them factory order it. I don't mind not having the GT logo. It looks clean without it. The only problem is, is that I will have to carry around a copy of the sticker price, just so I can prove to people that it's AWD.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, brand new. we had them factory order it. I don't mind not having the GT logo. It looks clean without it. The only problem is, is that I will have to carry around a copy of the sticker price, just so I can prove to people that it's AWD.
Whatever you like but I don't understand that one, I just checked cars.com for GT pics and the ones I saw had badges. I'd still want an answer either way and am curious what the dealer has to say.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whatever you like but I don't understand that one, I just checked cars.com for GT pics and the ones I saw had badges. I'd still want an answer either way and am curious what the dealer has to say.

This what it looks like, without the badges. IMG_4084.jpg

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What other options do you have?

Is that a Blacktop?

I saw a black spoiler GT on cars.com and it had no badges either.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What other options do you have?

Is that a Blacktop?

I saw a black spoiler GT on cars.com and it had no badges either.

Yes, it has the Blacktop option, which I believe also gives you the black spoiler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok there you go, and must delete the badges too, learn something every day.

Looks great!

Thank you. I am loving it, especially when it snows. I guess they do delete the GT badging on the Blacktop package. I will have to look on line and see if I can catch any Blacktop packages with the GT badge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok there you go, and must delete the badges too, learn something every day.

Looks great!

Thank you. I am loving it, especially when it snows. I guess they do delete the GT badging on the Blacktop package. I will have to look on line and see if I can catch any Blacktop packages with the GT badge.
I believe that's the case. I Googled, 2018 GT Dodge Challenger Blacktop, and all the ones that I saw had no GT badges on them, so I guess that's the case. No GT badges with the Blacktop package.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,987 Posts
Funny they don't mention the badges removed in the BT package. Of course I'm a no badges guy :)

A Guy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts