Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
So glad I saw this, just got my 2018 GT and could not for the life of me figure out what they logo meant....
And some marketing guys picked that over who knows how many others. Something that makes you say, "what's that?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
So glad I saw this, just got my 2018 GT and could not for the life of me figure out what they logo meant....
And some marketing guys picked that over who knows how many others. Something that makes you say, "what's that?"

This is honestly the only place I could find an answer. I'm a first-time Challenger owner so I just thought I was being dense.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus and 2018 Charger GT Plus (GO MANGO ORANGE)
28 Posts
Anybody see this? Looks like all the new GT's have it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
It came on my 18 charger, also dealer says it means (4) wheel drive. I told him NO it means ALL WHEEL DRIVE .

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,887 Posts
I think it means 4 - 2

42: The answer to life, the universe and everything

Challenger = The answer to life, the universe and everything :)

A Guy

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Durangos have those badges too

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It's just a "4" on top of the regular old Dodge "stripes", isn't it? Don't think there is any special meaning to it - basically, just a "4" to indicate all-wheel drive. :)

Sent from my TbooK 16 Pro(E5C8) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Yes, brand new. we had them factory order it. I don't mind not having the GT logo. It looks clean without it. The only problem is, is that I will have to carry around a copy of the sticker price, just so I can prove to people that it's AWD.
I have seen 2019 GT's on the lot here they don't have fender badges like my 2017 but they have a GT in the grill and the 4// badge on the rear spoiler. I want to get the new grill badge and remove my fender badges I like the clean fender look without the badges. Maybe your GT was being built when they were setting up for the model badge change and got over looked got neither badge.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Yes, looks like no more fender GT badges on any 2019 even if you don't have Blacktop.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts