Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, Guys:

Just put in an order for a 2018 R/T 5.7 A8 today. I added Super Track Pak, but did not upgrade to the 8.4in display (7in standard for 2018). My question is are the performance pages included with the standard 7 inch display, or is an upgrade to the 8.4 required? The dealer wasn't sure. The reason I ask is all of the 2018's with A8 and STP I've seen in dealer inventory online have the Super Track Pak button on the lower cluster with the 8.4 inch display. All STP A8's with the 7 inch screen have the rear parking sensor on/off button in that location. I would assume that all STP's regardless of the display would have the PP, but now I don't know. The build and price tool on the Dodge site wasn't much help, either. Don't really want to spend another $1K for the 8.4 inch (although it's nice...I have it on my '15 SP currently). Thanks!

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
No, you will not have the Performance Pages nor the Super Track Pack button on the console. You can look at some cars online and it's the same as years prior, you must order the 8.4 radio to get the PP.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No, you will not have the Performance Pages nor the Super Track Pack button on the console. You can look at some cars online and it's the same as years prior, you must order the 8.4 radio to get the PP.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thank you, Slidd. Right after I ordered the car, that question was bugging me. I haven't used the PP much in the 2.5 years I've had my '15 SP for the performance features (G meter, timeslips, etc), but it is nice to be able to see multiple gauges at one time like air intake, coolant and oil temps. Oh, well...I can still view these through the cluster gauge, just not as convenient. I'll miss my SP, but with kids in school I need to whittle down my payments a little. The dealer estimated about a four week delivery. The 5.7 A8 with STP and standard active exhaust will still make an excellent DD, though :)

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts