Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is going to be shipped the first week in February so am looking forward to seeing it. I would like to thank MuscleCarProf for the pictures because I have been able to look each day at what my car will be like.
I want to put a clear shield on the front of my car as soon as I get it and wondered what people have to say about the 3M product or the Xpel product.
Thanks.0:)

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I have the Xpel on the entire front the whole hood, about 10" above the windshield and the bottom of the rear quarters behind the rear tires. I am very happy with the results and has in just 5,000 miles protected my paint from flying stones thrown from other cars on the highway.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,996 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Also get it put on the headlights to keep them from getting scratched and chipped. Having the film replaced after a few years will be much less expensive than new headlights.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Also get it put on the headlights to keep them from getting scratched and chipped. Having the film replaced after a few years will be much less expensive than new headlights.
Clear vinyl film in various mil thicknesses from a arts and crafts store like Joanne Fabrics ect.......cost you pennies. comes on huge rolls and cut what you want.

Welcome fron SoCal Peterbuilt!!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
welcome from MN...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) Xpel is a superior product compared to 3M.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts