Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the "Build and Price" feature of the dodge website would be up and running as of September 1st. Frustratingly, that hasn't happened yet. Other not-Dodge websites that I've seen have the 2018 RT 392 Scat Pack listed at as much as $49,000 MSRP, which would be more than a $10,000 price increase from 2017. As I said, these are not official websites, so that could be BS, but does anyone know for sure? I would be sorely disappointed if that were the case, as I was intent on trading in my current ride.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Looks like a $1,000 increase in base price from $37,995 to $38,995 for 2018. Believe that is it, other prices and equipment looks the same as 2017.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Base was $38,995 on the 2018 that I ordered. You can go considerably higher with options though. MSRP can get just north of $56k if you completely load a Scat Pack Shaker for example.

If you're considering a 2018 I high suggest joining Tread Lightly to take advantage of the Affiliate discount for FCA, just keep in mind you have to be a member for 30 days before you can use it. That'll put you at 1% below invoice and you can negotiate further down on that too...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey all. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the "Build and Price" feature of the dodge website would be up and running as of September 1st. Frustratingly, that hasn't happened yet. Other not-Dodge websites that I've seen have the 2018 RT 392 Scat Pack listed at as much as $49,000 MSRP, which would be more than a $10,000 price increase from 2017. As I said, these are not official websites, so that could be BS, but does anyone know for sure? I would be sorely disappointed if that were the case, as I was intent on trading in my current ride.
If you are looking for a new 2018, you might want to read the two pdf files in post one of this thread. 2018 Challenger features and specs sheets. No pricing though.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/2018-challenger-press-release-606481/

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat Widebody
63 Posts
Its actually a little more if you take Gas Guzzler and Destination. This is a BASE model. As cheap is it gets.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts