Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2018 SRT Fog Light Bulb Clip

Tags
clip fog lights
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  John Boyd 
#1 ·
This may be a "way out there" question, but I thought I'd give it a try. I have a 2018 SRT Challenger that I recently replaced the fog light bulbs with LED bulbs. That in itself (remove 3 disposable plastic rivets in the front of the wheel liner) was a task...my question pertains to the little orange retainer clip on the bulb socket. Both of my orange tabs and a little black slider piece that it sits on fell off of the socket when I removed the OG bulbs. The little black slider piece appears to have broken. I managed to get both back in the socket when I put them on the new led bulbs, but they don't appear to be very tight and I can easily pull them off...before I replace the plastic rivets in the wheel liner, I was hoping to replace the broken retainers as well...a search on the interwebs yielded nothing. I don't know if this is the same setup on all Challengers since 2008 with fog lights or not...hoping somebody here with more knowledge can shed some light.... much appreciated...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.