Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the tazer a few days ago and did the reboots along with the radio fuse pull and got everything to work even the 3 steering aux buttons but the performance pages are the same ones that came with car from the factory. Any other T/A 392 owners have this issue? I know the Daytona's and scat pack cars get the SRT performance pages I just get the same Dodge performance pages. Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
What's the difference between the two?
The looks. The dodge one has a different font. The SRT pages have other options if you have a uconnect subscription. If you use a Tazer though you most likely dont have one. I also believe though the SRT pages have to be enabled on another menu to get those. I have just an rt and have SRT pages. With that said though I use the dodge ones because they seem to work better. With SRT and the latest version of the Tazer you also get a a boost gauge for one of the gauges and the engine page shows boost instead of oil pressure.

Ron

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just installed the tazer a few days ago and did the reboots along with the radio fuse pull and got everything to work even the 3 steering aux buttons but the performance pages are the same ones that came with car from the factory. Any other T/A 392 owners have this issue? I know the Daytona's and scat pack cars get the SRT performance pages I just get the same Dodge performance pages. Thanks
I believe I saw someone having the same issue on the zautomotive Facebook page but I can't find it right now.
I would like to see this resolved as I installed my double bypass last week and want to install my tazer but dont want to have issues with it.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe I saw someone having the same issue on the zautomotive Facebook page but I can't find it right now.
I would like to see this resolved as I installed my double bypass last week and want to install my tazer but dont want to have issues with it.
yes I saw that and posted. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts