Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
After months of looking for exactly what I wanted, I purchased a 2018 T/A 392 about a month ago. I call her the Stormtrooper, for obvious reasons. Absolutely loving the car so far. Every time I look at her, it makes me smile. I already have some ideas about some cosmetic changes I'm going to make under the hood. I'll post pictures of that when they are done. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Reactions: unachris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Here's what I'm thinking about modifying under the hood. Please let me know your thoughts on these mods.

1. Install an oil catch can. Paint it white to match the car, before installing.
2. Painting the fuel rail covers Hemi Orange and then applying gloss white stickers linked here: Powered by SRT Engine Cover Overlay Decals - 2015-2019 Challenger Scat Pack
3. Paint everything circled in the image below white to match the car.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,514 Posts
May the Force be with you. I know stormtroopers don’t really like the force but I couldn’t think of anything else to write! Enjoy it safely

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
Welcome from NC. Darth Vader is at my house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the show.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
Always. As my wife said, since it's a Stormtrooper, I'll never hit anything. :)
LOL! That’s a good one. I have become a huge fan of the black on white, looks great! Also, thanks. Enjoy the ride and keep posting.

Later,
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Looks nice, you can order a catch can already color matched to your car.

Since my car is red, does that make it a Sith?

Personally I would get rid of the "Powered By SRT" covers and get "392" ones, but that is just me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts