Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to reset the 8.4 Uconnect on the 2018 Challengers. I have a glitch where my volume stuck at 13 and won't move but I think I have something to do with the Bluetooth.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Touch and hold the upper right corner of the screen for 10-15 seconds.

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Touch and hold the upper right corner of the screen for 10-15 seconds.

A Guy
. I have a 2017 Scat Pack with 8.4 navigation radio and I was wondering if you know how to tell what version software you have, how to access the hidden menu.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Anyone know how to reset the 8.4 Uconnect on the 2018 Challengers. I have a glitch where my volume stuck at 13 and won't move but I think I have something to do with the Bluetooth.
Holding the upper right of the screen actually reboots the radio, a lot like the reset button of computers from the 90's. Works for a lot of things as it is basically the same thing as turning off and on the radio.

If you are looking to "reset" the radio meaning bringing it back to factory clean there is a setting to remove all user information.

. I have a 2017 Scat Pack with 8.4 navigation radio and I was wondering if you know how to tell what version software you have, how to access the hidden menu.
You access the dealer menu by holding the driver side hvac heat and cold while holding the front defroster button down. The software version is under the radio settings, on my radio it says Radio Part information.

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts