Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on Hellcat and 392 sales

Well we sold the Hellcat...and guess where its ending up? The Czech Republic! Closed the deal yesterday and all went smooth...no scams or such...LOL....Money in the bank via wire transfers...the "broker" flew into Phoenix yesterday and we went to the bank to take his money...and they drove the car back to California last night. We had the 392 up on Ebay Motors but when we took a second look at the market value, the market, etc., it was better to trade it in...basically how the sales tax is computed on outright purchase of the new widebody for "cash" vs trading in the 392...believe it or not that made the decision to trade!

The 2018 order is still in D status...and I know that the factory was shut down for a bit...but we would definitely like to see some progress on the build...the way its going we hope it wont take until April or longer to get it!

Oh and last year when we were in Paris outside at the Louvre, we heard a familiar sound on the road..and in a minute, a black HELLCAT went roaring by!! It was black..and now there is an additional one in Europe..a Sublime Green in the Czech Republic!:laugh2:

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Good luck with the 2018 WB, I see FCA just raised the HC base price 500 bucks, now $64,295.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts