Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New to the forum here. I searched for this but I didn't see anything related. I just bought a 2019 SXT with the Alpine surround system. System sounds fine to me. However, it's supposed to have surround sound. When I go into audio settings, I see the setting for "Surround Sound" but it is grayed out and I cannot select it. Is there a way to enable this? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,642 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum here. I searched for this but I didn't see anything related. I just bought a 2019 SXT with the Alpine surround system. System sounds fine to me. However, it's supposed to have surround sound. When I go into audio settings, I see the setting for "Surround Sound" but it is grayed out and I cannot select it. Is there a way to enable this? Thanks in advance!
Hi Baytownbud, We're sorry to hear you're having a hard time with your Alpine speakers. If you're thinking you'd like to have this looked at by the dealer, let us know. We're available via direct message and can help with this process.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
You aren't missing anything. I have the HK system and don't use the surround sound. It doesn't sound good to me.

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
I'm looking for the 2019 challenger alpine amplifier location any help guys
on the older models it is below the steering column behind the plastic knee bolster

it's probably the same for the 19 models, but I don't know that for certain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts