Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any insiders know or mention what colors will be available in 2019, particular Go Mango or another Orange (Header, Hemi, etc)?

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
He said no info on colors available yet, order banks open June 8 so shouldn't be much longer before we know.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
RS said these would be the initial colors

B5 BLUE PEARL
BRIGHT WHITE
DESTROYER GREY
F8 GREEN METALLIC
GO MANGO
GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC
INDIGO BLUE
MAXIMUM STEEL METALLIC
OCTANE RED PEARL
PITCH BLACK
PLUM CRAZY PEARL
TORRED

·
Registered
834 Posts
White, black, grey/silver and a shade of red have all been confirmed...

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts
RS said these would be the initial colors

B5 BLUE PEARL
BRIGHT WHITE
DESTROYER GREY
F8 GREEN METALLIC
GO MANGO
GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC
INDIGO BLUE
MAXIMUM STEEL METALLIC
OCTANE RED PEARL
PITCH BLACK
PLUM CRAZY PEARL
TORRED

So really, again, nothing new....

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
So really, again, nothing new....
Maybe some of those colors from the survey will make an appearance later on. It is curious that my favorite Billet silver is missing. :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
goody, goody no yellow jacket. so only a 2 yr run. not that it makes my yj sp shaker more valuable just keeps it unusual.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts
goody, goody no yellow jacket. so only a 2 yr run. not that it makes my yj sp shaker more valuable just keeps it unusual.
Yeah but they made Yellow for 2 YEARS!!! They never made any yellow before for more than a month or so...There are literally thousands made in Yellow '17 & '18 Challengers out there now.

Read this for 2017 only, read all of it and count up the Yellows made, now for '18 they supposedly made even more!
http://www.hellcat.org/threads/2017-dodge-challenger-final-production-numbers.125393/

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
Yeah but they made Yellow for 2 YEARS!!! They never made any yellow before for more than a month or so...There are literally thousands made in Yellow '17 & '18 Challengers out there now.

Read this for 2017 only, read all of it and count up the Yellows made, now for '18 they supposedly made even more!
2017 Dodge Challenger FINAL Production Numbers | SRT Hellcat Forum
Yeah paint color isn't going to make your car more valuable, at least not for another 20-30 years. I'm not dogging yellow, but that only draws a certain crowd anyways and might actually hurt you at some point.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was REALLY hoping for Toxic Orange to make a reappearance, but it doesn't look like it's happening. I wonder when they'll let us know what the "late year" colors are?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah paint color isn't going to make your car more valuable, at least not for another 20-30 years. I'm not dogging yellow, but that only draws a certain crowd anyways and might actually hurt you at some point.
not worried about value & know yellow is a very limited color to resell, & leo's spot it, but most likely last car being 72 & just meant less on the street not truly unique like lambo or something. & know this will really irk you, she's a 1 of 1 from plumcrzy, not worth a penny more but i like it that's what matters. View attachment Config Tree HH578745.pdf

·
Registered
889 Posts

2017 Dodge Challenger FINAL Production Numbers | SRT Hellcat Forum
High impact colors actually hurt resale value. Love it or hate it. I think most high impact owners only want that color. In my case, it was PCP or nothing. That does not mean other colors I don't like. On the same line, I would think most high impact color owners have NO plan to sell their car. Sure, our needs do change, but my PCP is meant to be forever. However, when I pick a new truck or compact sedan, I do factor in resale when deciding which vehicle. This is where I think the Challenger is a bit different compare to other cars.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
High impact colors actually hurt resale value. Love it or hate it. I think most high impact owners only want that color. In my case, it was PCP or nothing. That does not mean other colors I don't like. On the same line, I would think most high impact color owners have NO plan to sell their car. Sure, our needs do change, but my PCP is meant to be forever. However, when I pick a new truck or compact sedan, I do factor in resale when deciding which vehicle. This is where I think the Challenger is a bit different compare to other cars.

While you make a good point I choose not to listen, read this:
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/15/study-yellow-cars-hold-value/

In short yellow rules lol.:wink3:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I would agree. Yellow color cars are awesome. IIRC yellow was popular back in the 70s. Then the color seem to disappeared. "Now" is back. I should say, Dodge brought it back to be cool again with the LX Charger Daytona.

I do agree that purple is a love/hate thing. There is no middle ground with purple.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
Anyone who doesn't like the PCP should be flogged!...I mean, I respect their opinion >:)

A Guy

Reactions: MEKrunner

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think the "pink" color (don't the the formal name) Challenger is the rarest color. I would never own one, but if I see the owner, I almost have to stop and talk to him (her). I respect all high impact colors, even if it's not my cup of tea.

In my town, there are about 4 PCP, but only 1 pink Challenger.

·
Super Moderator
16,209 Posts
I think the "pink" color (don't the the formal name) Challenger is the rarest color. I would never own one, but if I see the owner, I almost have to stop and talk to him (her). I respect all high impact colors, even if it's not my cup of tea.

In my town, there are about 4 PCP, but only 1 pink Challenger.
Furious Fuchsia was the name of the 2010 color

Reactions: O.J.Sakuma

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
If I get another Challenger, I'm hoping PCP will be available for it. Orange will be a close second.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts