Dodge Challenger Forum banner

581 - 600 of 622 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,871 Posts
So, question for the 2019 Scat Pack owners. Do they come with the ABS cover like I assume they do?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,871 Posts
Thanks guys, I figured they'd have to with the new hood

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
14,399 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,574 Posts
It will be interesting to see how well it does with the '19 - I was surprised how well it sold in the '15s

In the recent years, '17, '18 the bright heritage / high impact colors haven't sold in large quantities. But thankful that we have those choices.

You look at any other segment and choices of colors are lacking

·
Registered
774 Posts
Been away from the site for a bit. I was checking out the 2019 changes and there is some pretty cool options/packages. I am a bit saddened to see that the SRT392 got the axe.
How does one get the Laguna leather seats w/a 6.4 now??

I also would like to see Hemi Orange return, as well as Deep Water Blue.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Been away from the site for a bit. I was checking out the 2019 changes and there is some pretty cool options/packages. I am a bit saddened to see that the SRT392 got the axe.

One gets those by simply clicking all the options on a Scat Pack. The adaptive suspension is now an option on the Scat Pack as well.

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
113 Posts

You could get katzkin leather installed in the color of your choice. That’s the route I plan going to get the “demonic red” color on a scat pack. Since full leather isn’t an option, only the alacantra which I don’t like.

I got a quote for $1,195. No ventilated seats though.

·
Registered
332 Posts

There is no Laguna leather option on Scat Packs for 2019.....cloth or Nappa/Alcantara are your choices. You would need to purchase a Hellcat for Laguna leather.....what Spartan040 said above is not correct.

·
Registered
849 Posts

There is no Laguna leather option on Scat Packs for 2019.....cloth or Nappa/Alcantara are your choices. You would need to purchase a Hellcat for Laguna leather.....what Spartan040 said above is not correct.
My apologies, I was mistaken

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You could get katzkin leather installed in the color of your choice. That’s the route I plan going to get the “demonic red” color on a scat pack. Since full leather isn’t an option, only the alacantra which I don’t like.

They can be had... the vented katzkins that is.

Reactions: SpeedShift

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
113 Posts

They can be had... the vented katzkins that is.
True. They quoted me $550 per seat for that add on. Too expensive for me to justify. ?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Does Katzkins have a matching option for the door panels?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
When you order the seats they give you extra material to put into the inserts of the door panels. When I did my 15 Scat Pack it was $900 for the front and rear seats and the extra material for front and rear panel inserts. It was a two tone black and blue with the Scat Pack Bee on the front seats.

581 - 600 of 622 Posts