Dodge Challenger Forum banner

581 - 600 of 602 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
So, question for the 2019 Scat Pack owners. Do they come with the ABS cover like I assume they do?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Thanks guys, I figured they'd have to with the new hood

A Guy

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
It will be interesting to see how well it does with the '19 - I was surprised how well it sold in the '15s

In the recent years, '17, '18 the bright heritage / high impact colors haven't sold in large quantities. But thankful that we have those choices.

You look at any other segment and choices of colors are lacking

·
Registered
531 Posts
Been away from the site for a bit. I was checking out the 2019 changes and there is some pretty cool options/packages. I am a bit saddened to see that the SRT392 got the axe.
How does one get the Laguna leather seats w/a 6.4 now??

I also would like to see Hemi Orange return, as well as Deep Water Blue.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Been away from the site for a bit. I was checking out the 2019 changes and there is some pretty cool options/packages. I am a bit saddened to see that the SRT392 got the axe.

One gets those by simply clicking all the options on a Scat Pack. The adaptive suspension is now an option on the Scat Pack as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts

You could get katzkin leather installed in the color of your choice. That’s the route I plan going to get the “demonic red” color on a scat pack. Since full leather isn’t an option, only the alacantra which I don’t like.

I got a quote for $1,195. No ventilated seats though.

·
Registered
332 Posts

There is no Laguna leather option on Scat Packs for 2019.....cloth or Nappa/Alcantara are your choices. You would need to purchase a Hellcat for Laguna leather.....what Spartan040 said above is not correct.

·
Registered
398 Posts

There is no Laguna leather option on Scat Packs for 2019.....cloth or Nappa/Alcantara are your choices. You would need to purchase a Hellcat for Laguna leather.....what Spartan040 said above is not correct.
My apologies, I was mistaken

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You could get katzkin leather installed in the color of your choice. That’s the route I plan going to get the “demonic red” color on a scat pack. Since full leather isn’t an option, only the alacantra which I don’t like.

They can be had... the vented katzkins that is.

·
Registered
87 Posts

They can be had... the vented katzkins that is.
True. They quoted me $550 per seat for that add on. Too expensive for me to justify. 😜

·
Registered
531 Posts
Does Katzkins have a matching option for the door panels?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
When you order the seats they give you extra material to put into the inserts of the door panels. When I did my 15 Scat Pack it was $900 for the front and rear seats and the extra material for front and rear panel inserts. It was a two tone black and blue with the Scat Pack Bee on the front seats.

581 - 600 of 602 Posts
About this Discussion
601 Replies
86 Participants
Melvin
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing