Dodge Challenger Forum banner

601 - 620 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I absolutely love my Scat Pack. Love it more every time I drive it. I received a survey after purchase, and they asked what I liked the best about my new car. I said never change the exhaust note, or the resonators. Nothing I've heard stock sounds like it. It's music to the ears.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
When's the order banks close for 2019?

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
well, you guys have '19's, I have been looking into this for over a month now. LOL I forgot the article I was reading but it listed some part numbers for a home made CAI, I copied and pasted the part numbers into a text document 2 of the parts I actually found.

68322215AA
68322213AA

and then this number was listed: 68322212

But when I searched it 68322212AA pops up. If it is indeed for a CAI it would not be closed.

·
Registered
966 Posts
well, you guys have '19's, I have been looking into this for over a month now. LOL I forgot the article I was reading but it listed some part numbers for a home made CAI, I copied and pasted the part numbers into a text document 2 of the parts I actually found.

68322215AA
68322213AA

and then this number was listed: 68322212

But when I searched it 68322212AA pops up. If it is indeed for a CAI it would not be closed.
We seem to be on the same mission. Did you ever solve this mystery? That part number listed looks nothing like the part you would expect.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
We seem to be on the same mission. Did you ever solve this mystery? That part number listed looks nothing like the part you would expect.
Never did find out for sure. I guess it is open. I gave up as I am not going that route right now. Still using the AEM drop in filter in my hellcat lower box and tube. Found the article and saved a link to it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Never did find out for sure. I guess it is open. I gave up as I am not going that route right now. Still using the AEM drop in filter in my hellcat lower box and tube. Found the article and saved a link to it.

That’s what I had found too! I think I found the answer and the answer is that, that part number is the upper lid if you don’t have the T/A hood ducting. The T/A hood ducting attaches to the hood (obviously) but it also includes the lid for the air intake. Whereas that part number correlates to the lid intake from what I can tell. I did find a separate part number for another part which looks to be the attachment to the lower box but I’m not 100%. But at $150 + $250 + 80 (filter) that’s not worth it lol.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,680 Posts
This kit?

Maybe Luke stevewhite can say if just the top is available?

A Guy

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro

·
Registered
966 Posts
This kit?

Maybe Luke stevewhite can say if just the top is available?

A Guy
yep!

I was wondering if it was possible to just add the housing that fits to the Hellcat box with the higher flowing filter and the top. I had a few part numbers as Frank posted too:

68322215AA – Vent Tube from Airbox to Oil Fill
68322213AA – Air Filter
68322212AA - Lid

I just don’t know how you would get the other part.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
yep!

I was wondering if it was possible to just add the housing that fits to the Hellcat box with the higher flowing filter and the top. I had a few part numbers as Frank posted too:

68322215AA – Vent Tube from Airbox to Oil Fill
68322213AA – Air Filter
68322212AA - Lid

I just don’t know how you would get the other part.
I believe you have to order the whole set up to get the hood ducting. and it is not cheap.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I believe you have to order the whole set up to get the hood ducting. and it is not cheap.

yeah it’s stupid expensive lol. Steve white did email me and say that part number is in fact the addition to the stock box where the air filter goes. But it doesn’t have a lid so it’s open to the engine bay and the elements with the new scat pack hood so it’s a no go.

601 - 620 of 621 Posts