Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Diablo Sport Tune

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2019 Challenger RT , Mods I've done so far is … Kooks Long tube headers , Kooks high flow cats , Air intake, Bigger throttle body , and straight piped exhaust. Obviously my CEL light has came on because of the highflows and I'm trying to decide what tune I should go with . So I need help/advice from you guys. I have been researching the MODIFIED PCM & TRINITY 2 COMBO. It looks like the best option for a hand held tuning device for my situation but it seems that you need to be emailed preloaded tunes from tuners that use your collected data from the tuner. Which would be more money onto the 1000$ this device costs. If anyone knows how much it is to get a emailed tune I would love to know . I need a tune that is for the headers. People also have told me to go with a dyno tune instead ,but there aren't to many places near me that do challenger tuning. So I need opinions on if a Dyno tune is better or the diablo would be fine. Idk I need some advice for what's the best option here before I spend all the money. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
You're going to have to go with the.combo pack(unlocked pcm and Trinity 2) as your stock pcm is locked. As far as tuning goes, dyno tune is preferred. If not, you can get an email tune. There are a few who do this and are good. I used this guy and he was reasonably priced for a tune. Just tell him what you have done to the motor(headers, cam, intake, etc).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're going to have to go with the.combo pack(unlocked pcm and Trinity 2) as your stock pcm is locked. As far as tuning goes, dyno tune is preferred. If not, you can get an email tune. There are a few who do this and are good. I used this guy and he was reasonably priced for a tune. Just tell him what you have done to the motor(headers, cam, intake, etc).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
How much was his tune? Ive seen alot of people go with him

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,621 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Post an introduction, and we'd like to see pictures of your S&S edition :)

A Guy

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Registered
2020 R/T Scat Pack 1320 edition
103 Posts
I would go with HP Tuners. I have used it on on blown Dodge Ram and love everything about it. You can purchase a unlocked PCM from them or send your PCM in to be unlocked and everything you will need. Also you once you get everything up and running you can do the tuning yourself... just like the guy you're going to pay to tune your car. YOU can make the changes in tune... on everything... trans, engine,..etc... However if you don't know anything about tuning you can find a place that will dyno your car and let them do the changes in the tune to achieve max HP/TQ.
You can learn how to tune if you wish. This is what I'm doing ... leaning over the internet... at High Performance Academy. ...since I can make the changes in the tune just like a tuner. HP Tuners is the way to go!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,621 Posts

A Guy

Reactions: mully95

·
Premium Member
11,327 Posts
We offer custom email tunes and we also sell the Diablo unlocked PCM and tuner. If you have any questions feel free to contact us by phone 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts