Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT Octane Red
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, just introducing myself, and my challenger, reading a lot of good info on the site so far. Originally was in a charger, but traded to this last week, cars great so far, definitely need to do some audio upgrades soon, the stock system is horrible :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,444 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That looks like Red Chrome in the picture. Looking Great! Love the stripe, is that from the factory or a dealer applied aftermarket one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That looks like Red Chrome in the picture. Looking Great! Love the stripe, is that from the factory or a dealer applied aftermarket one?
I think the dealer put them on, when i was looking at the car online before going in, it didn't have the package, the matt black is awesome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice choice you made, congratulations and have fun! Look forward to seeing the pictures with the first mods.
Just ordered a matte black fuel door, and tint strips for the marker lights, should look even better once they are on it

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Great color choice! I'm still looking for a matte fuel door that wont fade.. look forward to seeing the updated picks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts