Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to deactivate the mds ..... so easy in the Ram trucks with the gear selector did not know if the Challenger had a simple process

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yep, its true. I run in manual shift mode all the. Its hittin' on all eight.
Its good (y)
Have a good one,
Parrott

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
617 Posts
Tazer

Tazer does not turn off MDS, it can put the car in sport mode when you start it.
Tazer can on my 2016 Scat. It's called "eco" in settings, but it's actually MDS. Set it to off and MDS is no longer active when driving the car in any drive mode.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would have thought they( FCA) would have got rid of MDS by now, or allowed it to be turned off ?
Best regards
Parrott

·
Registered
543 Posts
I would have thought they( FCA) would have got rid of MDS by now, or allowed it to be turned off ?
It CAN be turned off by putting the car in Sport Mode. Jesus Christ it's really not that hard.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
617 Posts
I will have to remember to try that. I do not have SRT Pages on my R/T I wonder if I need it for that.

Ok, I tried it again yesterday because I wanted to make sure I wasn't giving out bad advice.
After driving a few minutes, MDS was active again. Not nearly as active as with ECO enabled, but it still comes on sometimes.

I was wrong. The Tazer cannot disable it.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Ok, I tried it again yesterday because I wanted to make sure I wasn't giving out bad advice.
After driving a few minutes, MDS was active again. Not nearly as active as with ECO enabled, but it still comes on sometimes.

I was wrong. The Tazer cannot disable it.
The taser can be set up to automatically put the car in sport mode when you start it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts