Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing a pull with the diablo sport Perf Trans Tune equipped on my 2019 Daytona and the car spun tires finally gripped and wouldn’t shift into 2nd/3rd in gear while in auto using paddle shifters and I had traction control in track in which normally with enough wheel spin it’ll shift into 3rd, anyone ever have this problem?

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,010 Posts
I am not familiar with the Perf Trans Tune, is it a modified engine tune or an actual modified tune for the TCM?

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
I thought when you started using the paddle shifters (or the T-Handle) to initiate a shift, it went into the mode where it would not upshift automatically at redline. There is a difference how "Temporary Autostick" works depending on if you have a 392 or 5.7, that might be on downshifts only though.
Check the manual for your car, I'll take a peek myself and see what it says.
Check with the Diablo tune and see if it mentions blocking upshifts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought when you started using the paddle shifters (or the T-Handle) to initiate a shift, it went into the mode where it would not upshift automatically at redline. There is a difference how "Temporary Autostick" works depending on if you have a 392 or 5.7, that might be on downshifts only though.
Check the manual for your car, I'll take a peek myself and see what it says.
Check with the Diablo tune and see if it mentions blocking upshifts.
Even when I pressed the upshift paddle shift it wouldn’t do anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.