14,844 Posts
Good find

A Guy

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,179 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if it is an incorrectly optioned wheel paired with Dynamic package?

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if it is an incorrectly optioned wheel paired with Dynamic package?
I bet you're right. Can't pull up that part number but some dealer ads call the Mid Gloss Black wheel the standard Scat Pack wheel and they are only 20x9 with a different offset. So guess even Brampton put 275s on the 20x9s.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,844 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
81 Posts
My 2019 Scat Pack Challenger was built during the time frame listed in the recall notice. I did get the Dynamics package which includes the larger 6 piston Brembo front brakes. Window Sticker seems to list two different wheels, which is kind of confusing... see pic. Don't know the actual wheel part #.... Tires are the Pirelli P Zero Nero 275/40ZR20. I'm thinking this is the correct wheel for the brake package used...I'm thinking....?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I believe your window sticker is talking about the same painted aluminum wheel that is properly fitted to your car with the Dynamics Package.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
672 Posts
My 2019 Scat Pack Challenger was built during the time frame listed in the recall notice. I did get the Dynamics package which includes the larger 6 piston Brembo front brakes. Window Sticker seems to list two different wheels, which is kind of confusing... see pic. Don't know the actual wheel part #.... Tires are the Pirelli P Zero Nero 275/40ZR20. I'm thinking this is the correct wheel for the brake package used...I'm thinking....?

View attachment 981152

View attachment 981138
Have you went to the Dodge website and entered your VIN to see if it is affected?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts