Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a brand new 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack and I was wondering, where can I start? Is my first time to own such a great vehicle and I want to make it greater than what it is.

·
Registered
2019 R/T ScatPack B5 Blue
52 Posts
Welcome from California and congrats on the new ride!

I did tint first and and swapped out the mid mufflers to the Dynomax (24250) race bullet mufflers and the list goes from there. Are you starting in a particular order, exterior vs interior?

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,428 Posts
If you want more power than than, that means you are using the full power, so my advice is your first $500 should go to 2nd set of rear tires, then save for the 3rd.
"I just bought a car that will do 180MPH, what can I do to make it faster?"

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,255 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. I have black wheels so the first thing I did was to change out the chrome lug nuts to black . Tinted the windows, rear reflectors and side marker lights. Then the list just grew from there. :giggle: Got any pics?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I tinted the windows, oil catch can, hellcat air box, Paint Correction with Ceramic Coating. I'm good for now saving for tires lol.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
I recently bought a brand new 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack and I was wondering, where can I start? Is my first time to own such a great vehicle and I want to make it greater than what it is.
If you wanted more power, you should have bought a Hellcat.

Otherwise, you can start with better tires because the Garbageyear RS-A will not hook up and they will get you killed in the rain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Window tint and then either husky or weather tech floor mats.
Go with the Husky Liners, there cheaper and look nicer to me. I'm just looking for a logo decal or badge that would fit over the Husky name, that's about 5" x 1" if anyone knows where to find something like that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts