Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2019 Dodge Challenger R/T

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Hellraisin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
While driving, could be 30 minutes, 2 hours or any amount of time really, I could have the speakers at full blast but then out of nowhere the speakers will quiet down to almost nothing. I have taken the car to the dealership 2 times and both times they have replaced my radio- still no fix. If anyone knows what could be happening please let me know.

#3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Does it then increase to former level again?

If you hadn't already had the radio changed, I'd ask if you have nav, or have your phone set up to the car. These have separate volumes and if turned way down, they would appear to cut out the left speaker

Also the Speed Adjusted Volume will automatically adjust the volume based on speed, it also has several setting levels

A Guy

Attachments

#4 ·
All of your speakers or just the driver's side? If your phone is hooked up, even on silent, uConnect will silence the left speakers to try an play the notifications or ring tone. If you phone is silent, you get the silence.

That drove me mad for ages. There is an option somewhere in there called "Do Not Disturb," turn it on and the left speakers will no longer cut out.

Of course if that is not the problem you are having, well I am lost.

#7 ·
Hey Matthew,

We're sorry to hear that your dealer wasn't able to successfully resolve these concerns you've been having with your sound system. If you'd like additional support while trying to get this addressed, feel free to send us a private message! We'd be happy to look into it.

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.