Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do production numbers for the 2019 challenger rt scat pack 1320 plus come out? I'm an over the road truck driver and my car with all the options and extras in B5 seems pretty rare... I never see any just like mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had my widebody Scat Pack for almost a year now and I have only seen one other widebody. Just the other day I was in traffic and saw a Challenger creeping up on me and as he went by it was a 1320. I was all waving and thumbs up and he was too.

It was like seeing unicorns in the wild.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
435 Posts
Criddysangrybee.....
The 2020 MY Challengers begin production on November 18, 2019. With that being said, it might be a little bit before the 2019 MY numbers are available.

You should look into sending a PM to member @PLMCRZY and have him run a Configuration Tree whenever he gets the final numbers. He has a small fee, but it’s solid information for a fanatic such as yourself.

I’m including mine so you have an idea about how they work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've had my widebody Scat Pack for almost a year now and I have only seen one other widebody. Just the other day I was in traffic and saw a Challenger creeping up on me and as he went by it was a 1320. I was all waving and thumbs up and he was too.

It was like seeing unicorns in the wild.
So far I've only seen 3 widebody Scat Packs. First was the one I ordered, which showed up 10 weeks later in the wrong color. Second was a stranger at a stoplight. Third was the one I ended up with.:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sure would like to know how many 2019 1320 editions were made. mine is destroyer grey with no sunroof. built 3-19.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Newbie 392 and glad to be here ...
Just took delivery on my B5 Blue Wide Body 6-spd Scat Pack I ordered back on Sep 6th. Yay!
I was told, by my dealership, the last day to order a 2019 unit was Sep 8th. If that is true, might I have the last B5 Blue Challenger produced by the factory?
Whoa! Is there a way to find out if this is really true?
By the way, this is an amazing car! Absolutely love it!

·
Registered
13,738 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I guess that makes me look pretty stupid for believing the Fleet Sales Manager of my local Dodge Dealership.
So much for trusting someone who evidently is lacking in the areas of honesty and integrity ...

·
Registered
18 Posts
What ticks me off is I was told that 2019 was the only year they were making the 1320. The dealers and others pressed the fact that it was to be a one year only model.
And part of my decision to buy a 1320 was based on that fact. Now I see you can still get a 1320 in 2020. Kind of dilutes the value of a 2019 edition in my opinion.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,706 Posts
What ticks me off is I was told that 2019 was the only year they were making the 1320. The dealers and others pressed the fact that it was to be a one year only model.
And part of my decision to buy a 1320 was based on that fact. Now I see you can still get a 1320 in 2020. Kind of dilutes the value of a 2019 edition in my opinion.
Welcome to Dodge lol. When I ordered my 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic it was billed as a late availability special color. I feared it would be a "one off" offering that wouldn't come around again. It was then offered for several years since to anyone and everyone that wanted one. Then I ordered Go Mango in 2016. Same drill......which has been available every year since.
The only color Challenger I had, that I WISH would come back, is Green With Envy. It was truly a limited color due to the fact they'd already had the paint in house, when the Fukushima plant, owned by Dupont in Japan that made the pearlescent material for the paint, was damaged. To my knowledge, the paint has only been used since then on the Jeep Wrangler as "Mojito".
I know you're talking limited available number of 1320 model cars due to supposed one year manufacture, and I'm talking color, but the concept of being "limited" is the same. I never count on it from Dodge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts