Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
14,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks as usual to PLMCRZY for continuing to do these charts.

I've got more numbers so just post what you want.

Option configuration trees for your specific car are still available for a $25 PayPal donation to PLMCRZY.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
I wonder what the average HP per Challenger sold is? It must be pretty high with so many different 392 and Hellcat variations sold. That's a LOT of HP for just one car line!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,917 Posts
404.6536 :)

That's 32,984,934 HP divided by 81,514 Challengers :)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
15,581 Posts
all the V6 variants add up to 56% of the US model production mix

interesting to note the 'Cat Redeye WB is 2:1 over the standard 'Cat widebody.

Then again, that much more power needs more rubber on the road to put that power down

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
404.6536 :)

That's 32,984,934 HP divided by 81,514 Challengers :)

A Guy
I'll take your word for it, right down to the 10,000ths of a HP lol. In A Guy we trust.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks! I bought mine off the lot as it was a base car with the T/A package and an auto. Triple Nicle was on my short list of colors, so it was perfect for me. This car takes me back to some of the misspent times of my youth. It really reminds me of the 70 Judge we bought as a first car in 1973.....much too long ago, but good memories!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks for these charts! So, only a little over 1000 Scat 1320's were produced. That makes mine a little less common than I thought. Actually had a guy ask me at gas station today what a 1320 was. He had never heard of them. I would love to see a chart showing the color breakdown on the 1320 to see how many plum crazy were made.

·
Registered
923 Posts
What about all the colors on just the standard scat? I’m curious how many of my color exist.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Scat Pack wide body in Octane red?

·
Registered
14,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do they break it down by option? I have a Sublime R/T blacktop edition.
Don't know if he has info on that but you could order an option tree for specific your car.

You will get something like this . .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just messaged him. I'm definitely curious about my '19. It's an indigo blue scat pack widebody, m6, red alcatara interior, red calipers, no nav, no sunroof, Harmon kardon and srt spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
15,581 Posts
I just messaged him. I'm definitely curious about my '19. It's an indigo blue scat pack widebody, m6, red alcatara interior, red calipers, no nav, no sunroof, Harmon kardon and srt spoiler.
probably going to be a low number in that config - especially blue exterior with ruby/black.

The combo of no Nav & HK option and no sunroof was well.

Many are probably optioned up with Nav, HK and sunroof

·
Registered
774 Posts
Man, I hope FCA knows what their doing by dropping Destroyer Grey and B5 Blue for 2020.

Both of those colors are consistently strong sellers, across all the Challenger trim levels shown.

Reactions: 19HC
1 - 20 of 72 Posts