Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,612 Posts
Man, I hope FCA knows what their doing by dropping Destroyer Grey and B5 Blue for 2020.

Both of those colors are consistently strong sellers, across all the Challenger trim levels shown.
I think Frostbite Blue will probably be popular looks like a slightly lighter shade than B5 Blue. B5 blue has been around through 2018 - 2019 far longer than in past years 09/10, 15/16

I was surprised how many Destroyer Gray were built - I don't "get" that color. Similarly is Toyota having that Quicksand color - it looks like sealer primer or it often is described in another way that's not so pleasant...

·
Registered
50 Posts
probably going to be a low number in that config - especially blue exterior with ruby/black.

The combo of no Nav & HK option and no sunroof was well.

Many are probably optioned up with Nav, HK and sunroof
I got it. Definitely low and much lower than I thought it would be. 1 of 1!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks so much for the postings, now I know I have one of 135 19 SPWBs in F8 in the good ole US of A. :)

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Anyone here have my twin? :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Man, I hope FCA knows what their doing by dropping Destroyer Grey and B5 Blue for 2020.

Both of those colors are consistently strong sellers, across all the Challenger trim levels shown.
I'm shocked to see so many Destroyer. By far the least appealing color imo, but to each their own. It was difficult to find my granite wbsp with ruby interior and red brakes. Only option I wish I had was the hk but beggars couldn’t be choosers.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
1 of 1. I'm pretty happy
Not to take away from your cars' unique configuration of being 1 of 1, but if someone else has exactly what you have, except they added an engine block heater for example, their car could also show up as 1 of 1, or possibly 8 of 10 just due to that extra item being added. The same can be said for other minor differences. To a computer generating data, many "different" combinations will show up as 1 of 1, when in reality they're pretty closely related to one another.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am actually surprised by how few TorRed T/A 392's were produced.

Its a cool color, but has had a long, long run.

Is there a chart for SP Shakers by color?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I think Frostbite Blue will probably be popular looks like a slightly lighter shade than B5 Blue. B5 blue has been around through 2018 - 2019 far longer than in past years 09/10, 15/16

I was surprised how many Destroyer Gray were built - I don't "get" that color. Similarly is Toyota having that Quicksand color - it looks like sealer primer or it often is described in another way that's not so pleasant...
From what I have seen of Frostbite, it looks somewhat similar to the old 1970 color, B3 blue.

Maybe A Guy can whip up an old picture of a 1970 T/A challenger in B3 for us. :)
I always liked that color on the original T/A.

Come to think of it, Sinamon Stick looks kinda like another 1970 color, Dark Burnt Orange.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,120 Posts
Hey Slidd, how about a chart for standard body redeye colors.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
From what I have seen of Frostbite, it looks somewhat similar to the old 1970 color, B3 blue.

Maybe A Guy can whip up an old picture of a 1970 T/A challenger in B3 for us. :)
I always liked that color on the original T/A.

Come to think of it, Sinamon Stick looks kinda like another 1970 color, Dark Burnt Orange.
It's not A Picture Guy ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
15,612 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,612 Posts
I am actually surprised by how few TorRed T/A 392's were produced.

Its a cool color, but has had a long, long run.

Is there a chart for SP Shakers by color?
it is surprising as Torred would contrast really nicely against the T/A graphics and blackouts - looked great on the '70 T/A

I haven't seen any Torred T/A or T/A 392's myself just Redline Red on a lot. Similarly not one B5 Blue T/A model either - its as if the buyers that like the graphics don't care for those colors.

I used to rarely see shakers in B5 blue where I used to live in Oregon; here in NC / SC we've got a few members with them

Reactions: SpeedShift

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Thanks for the pics A Guy.

I can't wait to see a new T/A in Frostbite and in Sinamon Stick.
I like the graphics on the T/A, however, I wish everything wrapped in vinyl was actually painted matte black. That goes for the 50 year anniversary version as well. I wonder if Dodge offered PAINTED graphics over and above the vinyl ones offered, how much extra buyers would be willing to pay? Is there anyone here that feels the same way I do? Vinyl is relatively temporary for those people that plan on keeping their cars a long time.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks Slidd

21 - 40 of 72 Posts