Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
I have never seen anyone complain they didn't get one ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
206 Posts
Got mine. Very interesting. Once I got past the 8 TorRed automatic cars without a sunroof and with hood pins my car becomes a 1 of 1
My car was one of those 8. We diverged when you got the Shaker Graphics, vs the Scat Pack Stripe. I guess this makes us distant cousins. :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'd be curious what the "take rate" was from 15-18 for the black/ivory interiors.

·
Super Moderator
15,612 Posts
I'd be curious what the "take rate" was from 15-18 for the black/ivory interiors.
not that many - it was a nice look, only avail on SXT and R/T plus - I had seen about 4 or 5 cars over the years myself

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
My car was one of those 8. We diverged when you got the Shaker Graphics, vs the Scat Pack Stripe. I guess this makes us distant cousins. :)
Or brothers from another mother?

·
Registered
16 Posts
PLMCRZY offers s great service to owners who want a personal and documented print out of their car. Having owned many old Muscle Cars in the past like A 69 Hurst Olds Drag Car and a 69 Chevelle SS L-78, having a document like he provides would have surely helped when I sold them knowing exactly how many were made like them!
So hats off to him and get your Config Tree before it won't be available anymore.
My 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,120 Posts
Sent my donation last Saturday, still anxiously waiting...

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,120 Posts
Looks like there is only one other white standard body redeye out there like mine with silver stripes. But the performance spoiler makes me 1 of 1!
Screenshot_20191217-145134_Drive.jpg

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks! I bought mine off the lot as it was a base car with the T/A package and an auto. Triple Nicle was on my short list of colors, so it was perfect for me. This car takes me back to some of the misspent times of my youth. It really reminds me of the 70 Judge we bought as a first car in 1973.....much too long ago, but good memories!

Thanks again!
I just traded my 2017 T/A plus for a 2019 triple nickel 392 T/A, wow one of 30. I'm also a fan of Pontiac's, 70-72 were my favorite year for both the formula firebirds and GTO's. My first car was my dad's 73 Grand Prix, when I was 16 (1984) he let me drive it as long as I got good grades in high school. When I was 17 I got bad grades two report cards in a row and he sold it, I loved that car. The Challengers remind me of those era cars.. ours are just a whole lot faster than dad's 230 hp Grand Prix. Your 70 Judge was definitely a better hp comparison.

Thanks PLMCRZY

·
Registered
397 Posts
Is there information on manual transmission take rate of all RT and RT Scat Pack families?
Im interested in this as well. 1300 of 1509 for automatics was listed earlier for the 392 shakers. that is about 1 in 6 of those would be manuals. Interesting if that was the same through the lineup or if the % went up or down as the power went up.

Ron

·
Registered
14,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I was wondering about the numbers for the 2019 Challenger T/A Plus with the 5.7 in Sublime
I don't see a chart from PLMCRZY for the T/A Plus and it may be because the Plus is more like an option now rather than a separate model.

You might want to contact PLMCRZY thru the email address on the chart.

Here's what I have . .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tha
I don't see a chart from PLMCRZY for the T/A Plus and it may be because the Plus is more like an option now rather than a separate model.

You might want to contact PLMCRZY thru the email address on the chart.

Here's what I have . .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thank you just with this chart 1 of 27 isn’t bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any breaks downs for scatpacks regarding transmission types? Would be interesting to see how many are auto/M6. Dealership I ordered mine from estimated 90% of customers order the auto since it’s technically only $500 more with gas guzzler tax for M6 cars.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts