Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Cloverfdch ;) I've not seen a breakdown by transmission type for 2019, here is 2018

And 2019 numbers from PLMCRZY

A Guy

·
Registered
783 Posts
Any way to break down how many SP's came with the Dynamics Package?? Shakers and T/A's as well??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just traded my 2017 T/A plus for a 2019 triple nickel 392 T/A, wow one of 30. I'm also a fan of Pontiac's, 70-72 were my favorite year for both the formula firebirds and GTO's. My first car was my dad's 73 Grand Prix, when I was 16 (1984) he let me drive it as long as I got good grades in high school. When I was 17 I got bad grades two report cards in a row and he sold it, I loved that car. The Challengers remind me of those era cars.. ours are just a whole lot faster than dad's 230 hp Grand Prix. Your 70 Judge was definitely a better hp comparison.

Thanks PLMCRZY
Those old Pontiacswere great cars. If you compare this Challenger to the 70 GTO, it becomes. obvious that the Challenger is a near clone dimensionally. It is also heavier!

The Challenger is a much better car though. It is faster, quicker, gets better fuel economy, stops better, and does all of this with the modern comfort features. In my wildest dreams as a Young man did I ever think there would ever be a car that would run low 13s and get 22 mpg on the highway. It is a great time to be a muscle car enthusiast. But we better enjoy it while we can because shortly it is going to be 1980 all over again......

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
I've only seen the charts for Redeye, both narrow and widebody. I've seen articles mention PLMCRZYs numbers for 717HP Hellcats, as far as production, but not found the actual charts.

A Guy

Reactions: Shortydurango

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here is my 1320 Cofig Tree before it became a Mr Norms GSS Edition.
1 of 2 from Dodge. 1 in USA and 1 in Canada, then 1 of 2 GSS editions made in 2019. It's not a 1 of 1 but only 1 of 2.....Close.😆 That's a lot of numbers!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Reactions: GSBrockman
61 - 72 of 72 Posts