Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a 2019 R/T, has “Hurst Equipped” Badges. Car has Hurst wheels, shifter looks stock. Other than the badge and the wheels I don’t see anything “Hurst”. Are there different kits? Is this car just equipped with the wheels?

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,095 Posts
You can use a stock shifter handle with a Hurst shifter. Does your shifter have shorter throws than the stock shifter?

·
Registered
98 Posts
emblem available on ebay - a lot of pontiac guys use them - hurst did have a program that if you bought their parts (a complete package that involved springs, exhaust, shifter, stickers, wheels and floor mats) they would "register" your car and send you a "special" emblem and certificate

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
Looking at a 2019 R/T, has “Hurst Equipped” Badges. Car has Hurst wheels, shifter looks stock. Other than the badge and the wheels I don’t see anything “Hurst”. Are there different kits? Is this car just equipped with the wheels?
Run the Window Sticker and Build Sheet

Mr Norm offers aftermarket Hurst items for modern day Challengers. Google Mr Norm and Challenger

A Guy

Reactions: hemi4us and Carbide

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,417 Posts
I'd request to see supporting documentation before paying more than same car sans hurst badging. There are also a few other things the car would have if done by hurst.
If previous owner dropped the cash for a genuine hurst package, they would have kept such documentation..otherwise I'd lean heavily towards those items being owner / personally add ons (which anyone can do)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
He shows as Dixon, Ca

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts