Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2019 rt with clothing seats they are pretty worn up so im thinking about upgrading cover for these on pictures but i cant find em at mopar pages any idea about part bumbers and how can i found em? I find em for 2016 year but it said it will not fit mine thank you in advance btw i dont wanna aftermarket seats

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,537 Posts
Those are leather/Alcantara seats. I've never seen them with the R/T logo before. In any case, Dodge sells seat parts and not covers, so I don't think you'll find any oem seat covers like that. If you wanted to buy all the parts (seat back/seat, etc.) I imagine it will get quite pricey. You may be able to find full takeout seats, but they will also be pricey. These are Scat Pack seats, and they have more aggressive bolsters than R/T seats

This place is often listed in searches, but their Alcantara seats are for Chargers, and sold out

You might reach out to them

If you just want covers, you'd have to find something that perhaps looks somewhat similar

You can get Katzkin to recover your seats in real leather, probably between $1,500 and $2,200. More if you want door panels as well. Good luck ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack triple nickel 6 speed manual.
160 Posts
I replaced my 2019 SP cloth seats with Katzkin leather covers and it is a must upgrade in my opinion....if you want OEM I’d start looking at EBay.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I replaced my 2019 SP cloth seats with Katzkin leather covers and it is a must upgrade in my opinion....if you want OEM I’d start looking at EBay.
Agree. I have the Katzkin covers as well. I went withe mopar ones as it wasn't;t really anymore than getting them from a Katzkin dealer and it allowed me to get the Scat Pack Bee stitched into them. They did have the R/T logo available as well.Here is the link to the Mopar Katzkin logo's. Mopar Katzkin Logo's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts