Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What are your thoughts? The interior may be a little too fancy for me. I love the Rebel though, what a great looking truck.

·
Registered
814 Posts
That Rebel and blacked out Laramie look fantastic! I need me one of these one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Looks nice. I think the drive in theater sized screen in the center stack may need some getting used to. I wouldn't be interested in the hybrids but it looks like standard engines are carry over hopefully those don't include the engine start/stop. I just passed on a Jeep Grand Cherokee due to that. The front end is a definite improvement over current model and the interior seems to be an evolution of the current top of the line trim. I would have liked some in bed storage and non steel bed.

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Definitely a move in the right direction. The big-rig look was getting long in the tooth along with the crosshair.
you should read the posts on Allpar regarding the '19 Ram. Those readers aren't too pleased with the cross hair grille going away.

I like this version better than the standard chrome grill that was on '17 / '18 models (non Rebel)

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
you should read the posts on Allpar regarding the '19 Ram. Those readers aren't too pleased with the cross hair grille going away.

I like this version better than the standard chrome grill that was on '17 / '18 models (non Rebel)
Oh, I do.

I'm familiar with the hordes of paid complainers or rabid italian haters.

DODGE AND CHRYSLER SHOULD HAVE 15 CARS IN THEIR LINE UP, EACH, DAMN ITALIANS ARE MAKING ITALIAN CARS. EVERYTHING SERGIO DOES IS WRONG WRONG WRONG, HE'S GONNA SELL US TO THE CHINESE!

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Oh, I do.

I'm familiar with the hordes of paid complainers or rabid italian haters.

DODGE AND CHRYSLER SHOULD HAVE 15 CARS IN THEIR LINE UP, EACH, DAMN ITALIANS ARE MAKING ITALIAN CARS. EVERYTHING SERGIO DOES IS WRONG WRONG WRONG, HE'S GONNA SELL US TO THE CHINESE!
I don't know if antediluvian or luddite (or both) may apply better to that crowd.

It seems that they either want things just like their rusty old '72 D-100 or to still make the '94 Ram exactly the same as the "current" model.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once the first ones hit dealerships, I give it about 2 months before people start trying to put crosshair grilles on them. I'm sure the aftermarket will provide.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I like it. It was time for a change and I don't think it looks anything like a Chevy. Maybe a hint of Toyota but that's about it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think it looks great. I saw it at the Detroit auto show and thought they did a much better job than GM did on their redesign of the Silverado. It still has the Ram look, but has been modernized. I think it will be a nice step forward.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
Looks good to me.

I just hope that they designed the box so the fenders don't rust out so early.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
493 Posts
I have had a 14,16 and now a 17 Ram all with Hemi. I can say I like the new looks and when this lease is up will take a harder look at it. But from a far I like it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts