Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching for this before asking... Has anyone ever did a nose swap from a Scat Pack to a Hellcat. I am not trying to "upbadge" I just like the look of the Hellcat front end better. Looking for a parts list or place that sells a kit for a 2019 Scat Pack 1320?

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Sure it can be done.

I highly suggest to use OEM bumper and parts.

Aftermarket bumpers have had fitment and visual issues that folks around here have posted about over the years.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure it can be done.

I highly suggest to use OEM bumper and parts.

Aftermarket bumpers have had fitment and visual issues that folks around here have posted about over the years.

Best of luck.
That was my thought... I was just hoping there was a kit due to all of the little intricate parts that you don't think of that are involved in the swap.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
That was my thought... I was just hoping there was a kit due to all of the little intricate parts that you don't think of that are involved in the swap.
I'm sure that someone is offering a kit. Just make sure that the kit will ship complete, and that all needed parts are actually "in stock"

Anyone can piece together a "kit", and then order parts once they get an order.

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

A Guy
awesome thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
CityMedic1803
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing