Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 2019 Scat Pack Challenger with Shaker for 3 weeks now and keep getting asked "That a Hellcat?" Nowhere on car does it say Scat Pack? Is the little Rumble Bee Logo suppose to tell people it's a Scat Pack? Maybe the Bee Logo should have the words Scat Pack below it? I bought a rear license plate frame that says Scat Pack on it, just waiting for my plates to come in before I put it on. I did see a pic of a Scat Pack badge on the rear spoiler coming out in 2020, I plan on getting one for my 2019...if it will fit.
Any thoughts....
Todd

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,588 Posts
Had my 2019 Scat Pack Challenger with Shaker for 3 weeks now and keep getting asked "That a Hellcat?" Nowhere on car does it say Scat Pack? ...
Well, the Hellcat doesn't say "Hellcat" on the outside either right? Just a different cartoon emblem than the Scat Pack. So I can understand why non car people, non Dodge people ask that.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Challengers in particular have always been underbadged. I have a Hellcat Hemi Challenger, yet none of those words appear anywhere inside our outside the car (it does say "Hemi" if you open the hood-yay). Ridiculous, really.

Reactions: Unicorn

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great article on the Scat Pack history! I started driving in 1977 and was a "Pontiac Guy". Cardinal Red 1970 GTO 4spd RAIII was my "Pride and Joy"! Second choice would have been a 1970 Chevelle SS454 or SS396. I remember the Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth muscle cars also, but Pontiac was my Dads choice and he passed it down to me! I remember "Rumble Bee" and "Super Bee" names, but not the "Scat Pack" reference? Guess I was hung-up on the "Here Come Da Judge"!!!
Hardcore Dodge Man now!!!
Todd

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,205 Posts
Challengers in particular have always been underbadged. I have a Hellcat Hemi Challenger, yet none of those words appear anywhere inside our outside the car (it does say "Hemi" if you open the hood-yay). Ridiculous, really.
I get asked all the time 6.4 or 5.7. I tell them v6 and walk away...………...:devilish:

2014 SRT 8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts