Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Welcome. Nice car! Although my car is a standard body and I am very happy with it, I am a fan of the Widebody.

Reactions: Sunny G

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. Nice car! Although my car is a standard body and I am very happy with it, I am a fan of the Widebody.
I feel the same way. Lol but some mopar guys have told me it’s leaning to look like an import. With the wide body and the original is the best look

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack triple nickel 6 speed manual.
161 Posts
Nice car love the color...personally I like the standard body best, but I do like the wide body.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I feel the same way. Lol but some mopar guys have told me it’s leaning to look like an import. With the wide body and the original is the best look
I can see that with the liberty walk kits completely & not to take away from them because it dose have a look to it but it dose get more to the tuner look at times. If I look at some of the old trans am challenger from back in the day they widened them as well as lowered them. So it's still a throwback to way back but with a revamp. Just Imo but I still love them all. They are a Delicatessen of artistic expression, rolling art but still where form & fashion, past & present can meet in existence.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts