Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up white 6speed wb scat today. My 2015 scat 6speed exhaust seemed louder on the sport setting . I drove home in track mode for engine suspension steering. Is the exhaust different in new model? Thought it would be as loud , plus i ordered the rear seat delete. Maybe has to break in.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mine is a white A8 and it is very loud at WOT. As soon as you get to the WOT portion of break in you'll hear a definite roat from the rear.

At least I did....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the sport mode or track mode louder for exhaust at lower speeds not WOT than regular street mode ? My 15 scat was much louder with the sport button pressed than if not. Wondering if the new widebody 2 stage exhaust does not have a way to keep it loud all the time like my 15

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,786 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk John ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
  • It
  • Welcome to Challengertalk John ;)

A Guy
    Thanks man happy to be here I love challengers had a 12 rt plus a16 sxt charger a 300 awd saw the widebody and immediately traded it in for the widebody engine blew at 2500 miles tho bought it with 8 miles on it almost fixed I'm just skeptical about it's reliability. I still love it though looks like a hot wheels car I get so many questions nods thumbs up bowdowns:cool: people respect it men women homeless people even it's crazy

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Pack
23 Posts
I had the mufflers and resonators whacked off on my 19' WB Scat. Then I did the active exhaust valve mod. Still not loud enough. Thinking high flow cats, LT headers, and a tune. Now THAT should loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts