Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about lowering the car. Does Mopar have spring options?

Registered
I am personally going with the mopar is not as a aggressive drop but enough to make it look different, I have a thick splitter and a diffuser where a aggressive drop will most likely be safer not to scrape

To my understanding the mopar springs will not mess up your camber, need a new alignment or purchase additional suspension, I like they are just drop in like factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
That's cool, you don't have to change the shocks ? The Mopar springs look good. Check with Steve White and see if he has a deal on the springs. I am going to get a set one of these days. I could probably change those one after noon?
Let us knwo how it goes
parrott

Registered
That's cool, you don't have to change the shocks ? The Mopar springs look good. Check with Steve White and see if he has a deal on the springs. I am going to get a set one of these days. I could probably change those one after noon?
Let us knwo how it goes
parrott
It鈥檚 on the list to do next month this month is my wicker bill and exhaust

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Reactions: Parrott_350

Registered

Discount code CHA1 good for just under $15 off

A Guy
@A Guy ; I know you are very knowledgeable, do you know if by using the mopar stage one it won鈥檛 cause any issues with camber, alignment or needing additional suspension parts. To my understanding that鈥檚 the case. When you use like the pro kit or sport from eibach or any other 3rd party springs usually you need additional parts and new alignment done

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Generally, the Stage 1 lowering springs don't need additional parts for alignment. They will generally give a 1" to 1.25" max drop. Many who do the Eibach Pro (approx. 1.5" drop) also get by without additional parts, but that varies. So the lesser drop of the MOPAR springs should be good. You should always have alignment done with lowering springs, but it should align within specs with the Stage 1s

A Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts