Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and just ordered my 2019 Widebody today. Specs are in the signature. I'm very excited. I just sold a 1971 Duster 340 and had a 2009 Jeep SRT8 I sold earlier this year.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You're going to love it! We went shopping for a base R/T 5.7 and ended up with an SP WB. I still can't believe it. Smiling every time I get in it!

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Awesome. I'm a month ahead of you. Ordered mine in Go Mango 6/13. It's built; I'm waiting on it to be shipped to the dealer. Which, looking at a couple other posts here, could take a while...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kstay How did you get all of the information on your build as it was happening? I would like to track mine as well.

Thanks,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went on the Dodge website and chatted with a rep and i my order has been assigned a VIN. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Gonna be a little longer, looks like the summer shutdown coming later this week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sildd,

How long do they usually shut down for?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am unable to find anything concrete. I did find a calendar that stated last week and this week are tentative shut down weeks but that it was subject to change.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
kstay How did you get all of the information on your build as it was happening? I would like to track mine as well.

Thanks,
DMan - my salesman e-mails me every time it goes to a new status. Don't think many of them do that, but this guy is outstanding. He specializes in Challengers and Chargers. And he's got friends in the right places. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Well, my salesman just texted me a bunch of pictures of my car on their lot! Only problem...we leave for vacation in a few hours!! Unreal timing. It's gonna have to sit until I get back.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Looks great. Hey, who hasn't dreamed of a vacation to the CDRJ dealer to pick up the Wide Body? Better than Disneyland!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Looks great. Hey, who hasn't dreamed of a vacation to the CDRJ dealer to pick up the Wide Body? Better than Disneyland!
Makes perfect sense to me! The ironic part is that we are on a fishing trip in Canada. Drove within 5 miles of the Brampton plant on our way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Challenger went from D1 Tuesday to JB (shipped to body vendor) today. That was quick!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
12 Participants
DMan70
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing