Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and just ordered my 2019 Widebody today. Specs are in the signature. I'm very excited. I just sold a 1971 Duster 340 and had a 2009 Jeep SRT8 I sold earlier this year.

·
Registered
233 Posts
You're going to love it! We went shopping for a base R/T 5.7 and ended up with an SP WB. I still can't believe it. Smiling every time I get in it!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,922 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Awesome. I'm a month ahead of you. Ordered mine in Go Mango 6/13. It's built; I'm waiting on it to be shipped to the dealer. Which, looking at a couple other posts here, could take a while...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kstay How did you get all of the information on your build as it was happening? I would like to track mine as well.

Thanks,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went on the Dodge website and chatted with a rep and i my order has been assigned a VIN. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Gonna be a little longer, looks like the summer shutdown coming later this week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sildd,

How long do they usually shut down for?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am unable to find anything concrete. I did find a calendar that stated last week and this week are tentative shut down weeks but that it was subject to change.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
kstay How did you get all of the information on your build as it was happening? I would like to track mine as well.

Thanks,
DMan - my salesman e-mails me every time it goes to a new status. Don't think many of them do that, but this guy is outstanding. He specializes in Challengers and Chargers. And he's got friends in the right places. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Well, my salesman just texted me a bunch of pictures of my car on their lot! Only problem...we leave for vacation in a few hours!! Unreal timing. It's gonna have to sit until I get back.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Looks great. Hey, who hasn't dreamed of a vacation to the CDRJ dealer to pick up the Wide Body? Better than Disneyland!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Looks great. Hey, who hasn't dreamed of a vacation to the CDRJ dealer to pick up the Wide Body? Better than Disneyland!
Makes perfect sense to me! The ironic part is that we are on a fishing trip in Canada. Drove within 5 miles of the Brampton plant on our way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Challenger went from D1 Tuesday to JB (shipped to body vendor) today. That was quick!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts