Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just bought a new Challenger, dream car! Manual transmission, wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to getting info on making mine the best it can be. Glad to be a new member of Challenger Talk. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Wanting to get a oil catch can. Any suggestions on what's best?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Welcome from California ;) You know there is a picture tax :D

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Wait until you have a few posts maybe. Some can post pics 1st post, others after a few, no rhyme or reason

A Guy

·
Registered
Ordered 02/20/2020 - 2020 1320
134 Posts
Welcome from Texas and congrats!

I'm still waiting on mine to be built but I'm about to order a catch can. Personally I decided to go with a UPR. After tons of reading and video watching, IMO, this looks to be one of the best as far as quality and filtering. I've read some of the cheaper catch cans don't have as good of filtering and don't catch as much oil as the higher quality ones and will let some get through still. But again, that's just my opinion based on my own research. Can't wait to get mine to actually get some real world results

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Texas and congrats!

I'm still waiting on mine to be built but I'm about to order a catch can. Personally I decided to go with a UPR. After tons of reading and video watching, IMO, this looks to be one of the best as far as quality and filtering. I've read some of the cheaper catch cans don't have as good of filtering and don't catch as much oil as the higher quality ones and will let some get through still. But again, that's just my opinion based on my own research. Can't wait to get mine to actually get some real world results
Alright I'll look into that one. Thank you!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,261 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a brand new speedlogix catch can that I could part with. I didn't like the way it mounted with my Scat Pack shaker (too low). Would be fine on a non shaker Scat. I ordered a UPR instead.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
636 Posts
If your goal is to prevent as much blow by as possible from entering the combustion chamber the UPR is the best I'm aware of. I have a BT, it removes a considerable amount of blow by but a lot still gets through. I don't think any catch can will retain all blow by. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you aboard!

I have a 6 speed too, not many of us girls around :)

I have the "S" mount catch can on my SRT and I am very happy with it. Lisa the owner has the same can on her widebody Scat Pack too.

- Alexis

1 - 18 of 18 Posts