1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Premium stitched dash panel

Leather Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel

Hellcat Carbon / Suede Interior Package Carbon Fiber Interior Accents Suede Headliner

SXT Black Noise wheels

GT 20x9" Lights Out wheels

Challenger 50 Hellcat Grille Badge?

Caramel Alcantara interior option

20" x 11" Brass Monkey Widebody Wheels

20" x 11" Warp Speed Granite Widebody Wheels

20" x 11" Carbon Black Aluminum Widebody Wheels

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's an odd one, looking at GT wheel choices I found these Brass Monkey wheels...but now I don't see the option (went back to get a picture of them on a F8 car)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
825 Posts
I love the Caramel Alcantara interior option. Would look great in F8 Green car.
Yep, that would probably be my color combination as well if I built a 2020, I quickly hit $57,000 on a SHAKER.
I built a SHAKER as close to mine as I could and my sticker was 55,470, and 2020 came to 55,740.
What I didn't like was Plum Crazy was no longer an option, or B5, but they show Plum Crazy on cars/features when you go to the 2020 page. Unless it is a Hellcat only color or something now. But I didn't see it as an option there.

·
Registered
13,736 Posts
Both Plum Crazy and B5 Blue are gone for 2020, the new purple is Hellraisin available later in the year.

2020 colors

White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I'm disappointed that SPs are getting Napa only. Again.

What the hell is so hard about offering Alcantera on the lower trims???

·
Registered
862 Posts
Sinamon Stick WB with Brass monkey wb wheels and caramel Alcantara seats. It’s been 2 years. Maybe time to get back into a Challenger. I like the Challenger50 badge on the grill but thought there would be more hoopla for the big anniversary.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Like the 11" wheels.......those WB fender flares though.......2 years to try and get used to 'em and I still can't get past them. I have come to realize certain colors seem to 'emphasize the "tacked on" cluttered lines and some are more forgiving of it.

Seems to boil down to flat colors working better than the metallic colors.

A White car might be the best choice if I were going to go there to get the bigger wheels and wider stance.

·
Registered
13,736 Posts
Hit up Steve White Parts for the rear badge, maybe they can get them.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hit up Steve White Parts for the rear badge, maybe they can get them.

I was thinking that! I just figured they weren’t available yet as the cars were so now. I imagine Dodge will sell them in their catalog.

·
Registered
105 Posts
When are they going to finalize the 20 build? I thought they were going to add more wheel options and some of the packages look to have been discontinued. I want to see how they are going to price the 50th package also as far as what options will be included with it and what you can add.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts