Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Finally got an order in yesterday (only waiting since Aug lol), now the waiting game...

2020 LADX22 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACK
24N Quick Order Package
20X11.0 DEVIL'S RIM ALUMINUM WHEELS (WSC)
3.09 REAR AXLE RATIO (DPM) W/DFK
305/35ZR20 (107Y) AS PERF TIRES (TYS)
ADAPTIVE DAMPING SUSPENSION (SMC)
BREMBO 6-POT FXD FRT CALIPER BRAKES (BR7)
LEATHER FLAT-BOTTOM STEERING WHEEL (SC2)
PERFORMANCE SHIFT INDICATOR (LA7)
PIRELLI BRAND TIRES (TZP)
WIDEBODY COMPETITION SUSPENSION (SDN)
WIDEBODY FENDER FLARES (MML)

WSG 20X11.0 Carbon Black Aluminum Wheels
XSP Brake Calipers - Red
AFY Carbon/Suede Interior Package
AJV Driver Convenience Group
AMA Harman Kardon Audio Group w/Sub
AAY Plus Package
GWA Power Sunroof
MXN SRT Performance Spoiler
ADG Technology Group
ECX9 ScatPack Logo Nappa/Alcantara Seat
PBM Indigo Blue

No Destroyer Gray for 20...bummer.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I wonder what happened to the build site for the 2020's? Still no 50th in there and the caramel interior option disappeared as well as more of the wheel options. They must be waiting for most of the 19's to sell or the end of the year to update it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Usually takes them a while to get it right. 1320 is gone, and Slidd or Hal was mentioning colors changing when adding stripes, etc.

A Guy

·
Registered
219 Posts
Im probably the odd man out, but I’m just not into any of the current paint/wheel offerings. Just don’t like any of the new muted/matte-looking colors and I don’t like any of the wheels (I hate black rims). The Torred would be nice but I’d just have to plan to get aftermarket rims from day one. And I don’t like any of the fender flares/widebody stuff.

I dunno. The best looking Challengers were the RT Classics w/stripes with the original Heritage wheels. Dodge has since been going in a direction that I don’t care for.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Im probably the odd man out, but I’m just not into any of the current paint/wheel offerings. Just don’t like any of the new muted/matte-looking colors and I don’t like any of the wheels (I hate black rims). The Tored would be nice but I’d just have to plan to get aftermarket rims from day one. And I don’t like any of the fender flares/widebody stuff.

I dunno. The best looking Challengers were the RT Classics w/stripes with the original Heritage wheels. Dodge has since been going in a direction that I don’t care for.
I share your sentiments. I think the car has moved into ugly territory in certain paint/body configurations. But the good news is that there a a gazillion of them that are gently used and you can find almost any configuration you want that suits you. I'm also of the - no doubt minority - opinion that they need to retire the body style and move on but it's making money and as long as it does they'll flog it.

Reactions: NiteFlyer

·
Registered
516 Posts
Since the online tool seems to be a bit wonky right now, attached is the MY20 Challenger Options/Handbook if anyone would like to review possible combos & equip.

Just a heads up this is subject to change/revisions (obviously) but is current as of early Dec.

-Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
IDK guys, not sure I like the 20 options if that handbook is correct. My issues: I don't see Gold Rush offered as an option. Wondering if its just offered for the 50 edition? I don't see any color on the doors with the caramel interior like with ruby (that's the whole point IMO). Although I guess you could possibly get some aftermarket inserts if this is the case. I also don't see last years SRT style wheels as an option (the ones that came with the dynamic pack last year) and don't like the low black gloss ones as much. The optionional WB wheels look decent, but I'm guessing only available if you get a WB. The brass monkey wheels look decent too, but I bet they won't let you get ruby or tan interior with them either. Maybe the carbon interior option would make the black interior livealbe if I was stock with that depending on the options, but I don't really see much difference. We need some more up close pictures. I would also like to know which exterior colors you can get with the different color interiors.

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
112 Posts
Im probably the odd man out, but I’m just not into any of the current paint/wheel offerings. Just don’t like any of the new muted/matte-looking colors and I don’t like any of the wheels (I hate black rims). The Torred would be nice but I’d just have to plan to get aftermarket rims from day one. And I don’t like any of the fender flares/widebody stuff.

I think my taste is very similar. The only two colors standing in 2020 (for me) are Go Mango and TorRed. Hellsasin and Frostbite are kind of high impact, but they are not Plum Crazy or B5 Blue after all. I wish my Scat Pack's rims were not black while I like the design and size. Not a big fan of Blacktop treatment, except black rear spoiler is OK with Sublime. Definitely not into the fender flares/widebody stuff and even the splitter is too much for me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wonder if the 1320 is a thing of the past as its not on dodges site for 2020? its odd as it was only a short time ago.
Very vague site they offer to order a car and most dealers are asleep when asking this question..

·
Registered
516 Posts
I wonder if the 1320 is a thing of the past as its not on dodges site for 2020? its odd as it was only a short time ago.
Very vague site they offer to order a car and most dealers are asleep when asking this question..
1320 is available for 2020. Website seems to be a bit wonky right now.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Website still lists Rear Seat Delete Group (NAW 1320 Plus Group), but not currently showing the 1320 package or the wide wheel choices. They were there when I first posted this thread. As mentioned, site is wonky (it usually is when it first appears). It's not been discontinued

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Website still lists Rear Seat Delete Group (NAW 1320 Plus Group), but not currently showing the 1320 package or the wide wheel choices. They were there when I first posted this thread. As mentioned, site is wonky (it usually is when it first appears). It's not been discontinued

A Guy
Thank you that's what I thought... Although I would of had 1 0f 52 ToRed ones built for 2019...

·
Registered
146 Posts
The new build site looks a lot more flexible than previous years. I can actually build a Challenger with the exact options I want, now. The only thing is, it looks like they got rid of the (pearl white leather) interior that I really liked.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I haven't checked, but they must have fixed it in the past few days then. Btw, where did you see a white interior option? That would be my pick if it was available, but all you could just get in the scat pack was black or red or now tan for 2020.

·
Registered
14,492 Posts
That Black and White Interior was SXT Plus or R/T Plus only and not available on Scat Pack or anything else.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Figures. I actually like the looks of the R/T's better than the Scat Packs. There is a loaded white one with red RT stripes and interior for 8k off nearby that looks pretty sweet. I just wish you could get them with a supercharger installed and some wider wheels from the factory. I also hear you can get the 5.7 to near 6.4 power levels through a NA build, but its not cheap if going with new parts and paying for install.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I like that better than the all caramel seat

A Guy

21 - 40 of 54 Posts