Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14,071 Posts
Yeah I do too. I had high hopes for the Sepia leather but when I finally got to check it out, it just didn't work for me. This looks like it might be a winner.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,071 Posts
So not sure the seat is going to look like that. FCA says the caramel will be leather or Alcantara and that looks like houndstooth so guess we have to wait and see.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ahhh, I thought you had found the cloth version ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
15,066 Posts
on the Charger pages for 2020 - Frostbite Blue is up. The image looks darker than what B5 Blue - so its an in-between shade where B5 would be lightest and Indigo Blue is darker.

Looks lighter than the former 2012 Blue Streak or the 2009 - 2011 Deep Water Blue (both of which were on the darker shades)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
168 Posts
Cant stand Tan interior so the Caramel wouldnt work for me. Bummer the B5 is gone, hope Frostbite blue is nice.

EDIT... Just saw it. B5 MUCH better imo.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It's nice

A Guy

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
60 Posts
Yeah.....dont really care for it. I LOVE the B5. I prefer lighter colors. I never go black or the Indigo blue. My current Challenger is Billet Clearcoat which is a little darker than the Triple Nickel.
Exactly why I jumped on a 2019 left over. There were 4 original HIP colors (Go Mango, Plum Crazy, Sublime and TorRed) and the best non-HIP Heritage color (B5 Blue) in 2019. Plum Crazy, Sublime and B5 Blue got canceled, at least for the first half of 2020. They may be added later this year, but they may not be, and you never know what the future will be.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Exactly why I jumped on a 2019 left over. There were 4 original HIP colors (Go Mango, Plum Crazy, Sublime and TorRed) and the best non-HIP Heritage color (B5 Blue) in 2019. Plum Crazy, Sublime and B5 Blue got canceled, at least for the first half of 2020. They may be added later this year, but they may not be, and you never know what the future will be.
They have stopped the B5 before only to bring it back. Think it was 2017 that don't have it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am happy that we decided to buy right now a 2019 model. So if I read it correctly our color "destroyer grey" is gone.
So black would be the option but ... naaaa, grey is cool. (y)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am happy that we decided to buy right now a 2019 model. So if I read it correctly our color "destroyer grey" is gone.
So black would be the option but ... naaaa, grey is cool. (y)
Yeah but seems everybody has a black Challenger.
I actually wanted a B5 but was buying used and they weren't easy to come by so i got the Billet.
I like lighter colors so they don't show the dirt so easily.

·
Registered
14,071 Posts
Haven't found a good pic yet but Frostbite is starting to show up now..

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

A Guy

41 - 53 of 53 Posts