Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger R/T scat pack widebody 2020
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again:

Here in Spain it’s obligation to have the DRL enable. I have checked some videos on YouTube, looks like all your car in the uconnect page have the option of “daily running light enable” option in the light page. But not in my page this option. In the Manual neither I can find how to Do this.

Anyone know what’s going on? 😆 thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Another member in Kuwait has ran into the same issue. There's a thread on here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,709 Posts
Hello again:

Here in Spain it’s obligation to have the DRL enable. I have checked some videos on YouTube, looks like all your car in the uconnect page have the option of “daily running light enable” option in the light page. But not in my page this option. In the Manual neither I can find how to Do this.

Anyone know what’s going on? 😆 thanks!
View attachment 999193
What year/model? If new, maybe can get the dealer to change the region, I know Canada requires it as well. Are there any lights on when you drive already? Maybe they are on, and the option to turn them off has been removed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What year/model? If new, maybe can get the dealer to change the region, I know Canada requires it as well. Are there any lights on when you drive already? Maybe they are on, and the option to turn them off has been removed.
Hi, it’s a 2020 R/T scatpack widebody. During the day if I turn the light to auto, There are no lights on.. I am now driving with short light and parking light.. 😂

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
So if it is a country law then your dealer has violated the law and should make it right. What does he say?

Hi, it’s a 2020 R/T scatpack widebody. During the day if I turn the light to auto, There are no lights on.. I am now driving with short light and parking light..
The sensor is on the dash by windshield, take a water bottle top, cover with black tape and put over it and the lights will stay on.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if it is a country law then your dealer has violated the law and should make it right. What does he say?

The sensor is on the dash by windshield, take a water bottle top, cover with black tape and put over it and the lights will stay on.

Thanks! But i will wait and see if it’s software problem! The dale just give a sh*t.. 😂 they said as i did, switch to the short light

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,762 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

A Guy
Thanks!!! Looks like the 2020 version now is automatically with DRL, only the driver in the car will active. That’s why I can not see!

Thanks!

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
Thanks!!! Looks like the 2020 version now is automatically with DRL, only the driver in the car will active. That’s why I can not see!

Thanks!
Canada cars are this way, DRLs always on and no way to turn them off.

So when you go to a store window and see your reflection the orange lights are on?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Canada cars are this way, DRLs always on and no way to turn them off.

So when you go to a store window and see your reflection the orange lights are on?

Well, my car are just 2 whites halos. No orange lights... :(

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
Definitely has to be an “export” thing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts