Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Randee and I am starting a new build on my 2020 Challenger Scat Pack I bought it a few months ago and have since installed the Barton short shifter, I also did the mid muffler delete and put a hell cat lower intake box with the snout for the headlight on it. I was enjoying the way the car felt and sounded for a month or so until I realized that I was bored and needed more power. I have since purchased the Vortech complete kit for my car and installed it but I know I am limited to how much power I can make because of the stock internals in the motor. So I am going to get a dyno tune asap to get actual numbers for the car. Once that's done I am onto looking at which "kit" for forged internals I should go with. I am looking for any and all support and info on this I am anxious to see what I can get this car to do but I don't want to go to to crazy.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car! I did the email tune on my stock scat pack and improved .02 in 1/8 mile (same as 1/4 mile) with minimal to no improvement in trap speed. I'd recommend a cam, headers, and tune w/o going too crazy. All at the expense of your drivetrain warranty. Be sure to post up your dyno numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts