Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can get the Frostbite on every other model... gt, rt, and hellcat and up. Even the charger scatpack has it!
Why cant the 2020 Scatpack challenger have the frostbite option?

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
They have never restricted a color like that, what makes you think this is true?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
I imagine it's just the build site. Models which don't list the color

Ones that do list a generic Dodge icon

Still no 1320 package listed for the SP, even though the seat option is there. I'd be surprised if Frostbite wasn't available across the board. Question is, is it actually orderable now? It was listed with Sinamon and Black Eye as late availability

A Guy

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
Yes, Frostbite available to order now and with Hellraisin due to start on Feb 3, it might be available too or close.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Frostbite available to order now and with Hellraisin due to start on Feb 3, it might be available too or close.

the plan was to order a 1320 scatpack, frostbite. I dont think the 1320 will necessarily be worth much extra money as its a daily driver - but its unique. Im most likely getting a scatpack challenger. I didnt think it would be restricted necessarily, but it did not show on the challenger scat, just on many others models. Weirdly enough its not even on the redeye lol

·
Super Moderator
14,812 Posts
the plan was to order a 1320 scatpack, frostbite. I dont think the 1320 will necessarily be worth much extra money as its a daily driver - but its unique. Im most likely getting a scatpack challenger. I didnt think it would be restricted necessarily, but it did not show on the challenger scat, just on many others models. Weirdly enough its not even on the redeye lol
one thing to keep in mind - if you order the seat delete
the seat belts are deleted and the vehicle placard will denote that its two passenger (if rear seat deleted) rating only.

for any resale - this could be a limiting factor as legally the ratings are changed, even if the seats and seat belts were added afterward.

a buyer on this forum bought a Scat Pack (2nd owner) and prior owner had seat delete option and found out the legal passenger capacity ratings are changed

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
one thing to keep in mind - if you order the seat delete
the seat belts are deleted and the vehicle placard will denote that its two passenger (if rear seat deleted) rating only.

for any resale - this could be a limiting factor as legally the ratings are changed, even if the seats and seat belts were added afterward.

a buyer on this forum bought a Scat Pack (2nd owner) and prior owner had seat delete option and found out the legal passenger capacity ratings are changed
^THIS^ spot on. Order the car with full interior - then order the dodge seat delete & store the seats & belts. To purchase the rear seat, belts and hardware after the fact, would be costly and door decal will always state its a 2 seater, which may be beneficial to be able to use some car pool/express lanes, but it hurts resale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts