Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
The pictures are indeed appreciated; such a shame PHOTOBUCKET has to ruin them with the dumbass logo.:|

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pictures are indeed appreciated; such a shame PHOTOBUCKET has to ruin them with the dumbass logo.:|
Yeah PIA, if you actually click on the pic it shows you it without the stupid overlay on it.

What I do wish is that Dodge didn't have that red see through canopy over the cars made for terrible wash out on the pic.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I agree, the charger looks nice as a wide body. Not like the goofy bubble fender challenger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
778 Posts
I agree, the charger looks nice as a wide body. Not like the goofy bubble fender challenger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"nice"........ maybe .......I think it works better here because the 4 door Charger doesn't have the same straight clean lines to start with.

It seems to accept the fender flares with less of a take away from it's appearance in the way the same flare treatment screws up the look of a Challenger.

In the case of BOTH cars it's a "tack on" piece rather than something properly designed into the car itself.......but somehow it does work far better here than it does on the Challenger.

I'm betting that when a re-design of the Challenger comes the first thing GONE will be these flares in favor of an actual fender that accepts modern width performance tires.

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
I was there, it still has four doors which is two too many.
Never been a fan of the mom mobile.

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I like the the new Charger . Now If I can talk the wife into trading her Scat Pack in on the new Hellcat Widebody might take some major concessions on my part. I will do the dishes for a year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts