Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
From my 2016 SXT Plus build sheet

View attachment 978122

Lol, came with Blacktop package I believe. I have never paid attention to what it is, but it's not new obviously. I know there is lighting, cup holders, etc. I believe others who drive theirs more at night can expound.

Check your build sheet under Optional Equipment

A Guy
Thanks!

Yes, I do have ambient lighting in my SRT 392. It consists of some white footwell and cupholder lights. Kinda nice but nothing to impress the ladies! ;) For some strange reason, I thought I had heard they added some light strips to the door panels too.

Okay, mystery solved! Thanks again for your help.

saint 馃槆

Registered
Im glad there wasnt anything to die for released yet about the 2020 cars... I was on the fence of waiting, but for $10k off sticker on my WB ScatPack car, I'm very happy with going ahead and doing it

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Discussion Starter #44
Are those emblems for the spoiler already out? Wouldn't mind throwing them on my 19'
I've not seen them, and since no 2020s yet, think it will at least be after they are released

A Guy

Registered
Not much to see here. Will admit I鈥檓 jealous of the spoiler decal, vent decal, steering wheel and the new leather interior trims on the dash and doors. It makes it looks more expensive, oh well!

Premium Member
One thing I noticed was all Scat Packs have Line Lock now, (or was that also 2019?) It also said Scat Pack rear spoiler emblem that I haven't noticed.
I have a 19 and it came with line lock, launch control and SRT performance pages

41 - 48 of 48 Posts